These Terms and Conditions shall apply to your use of the website located at www.honeymoons.com.au
By using honeymoons.com.au you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should not use honeymoons.com.au.
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these regularly. Your use of honeymoons.com.au will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time.
"You" means you, the user of honeymoons.com.au and "Your" shall be interpreted accordingly. "We/Us" means Nautilus Media Group Pty Ltd of Elwood Victoria 3184, Australia and "Our" shall be interpreted accordingly. "User Information" means the personal details, which may be provided by you to us via honeymoons.com.au. "Users" means the users of honeymoons.com.au collectively and/or individually as the context admits. "Website" means a site on the World Wide Web.
You agree that any use by you of honeymoons.com.au shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
- You will not post or transmit through honeymoons.com.au any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon our rights or those of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience. You must not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist or otherwise offensive. Always treat other users with respect.
- You will not post or otherwise make available on honeymoons.com.au any material which you do not own without the express permission of the owner of the material.
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on honeymoons.com.au except as is strictly necessary for your own personal non-commercial home use.
- You will abide by the specific rules of any competition or promotion that you participate in on or via honeymoons.com.au.
- You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of honeymoons.com.au or causes unreasonable inconvenience or offence or disruption to our staff.
Third Party Websites
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any third party websites or material you access through honeymoons.com.au
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such Websites or material.
- Any dealings between you and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via the honeymoons.com.au website, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between you and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of honeymoons.com.au shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors. You will not, and you will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
- If you become aware of any such distribution or commercial exploitation, you agree to notify us immediately.
- You acknowledge that by posting materials on honeymoons.com.au you grant to us and our licensors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence to use the materials both within the honeymoons.com.au website and in any other manner. The licence extends to copying, distributing, broadcasting, and otherwise transmitting, and adapting and editing the materials.
Liability for and information provided on honeymoons.com.au
We will not be held responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, timing or reliability of any information or statements contained within honeymoons.com.au, or for statements, advice and/or opinions made or given by users within the directory of honeymoons.com.au (except as required by law). If you have any claim arising from the actions or statements of another user, you agree to pursue such a claim only against that user and not us.
- We will endeavour to provide honeymoons.com.au using all reasonable care. Except as required by law, we will not be responsible or liable for the quality, accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of honeymoons.com.au and do not promise that the material contained in honeymoons.com.au or any of the functions contained in honeymoons.com.au or its server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error free, free of viruses or bugs or is compatible with any other software or material.
- Any booking made via honeymoons.com.au is made via a third party merchant or hotel, and as such, honeymoons.com.au is not liable for any booking errors or other issues arising from the use of the site to source honeymoon hotels and destinations. If you have any claim arising from the actions or a third party, you agree to pursue such a claim only against that party and not us.